21/03/2012

Kiko Shiny Lipstick in 127 Arancio Acceso

Hello! Today I'm going to review a lipstick I bought months ago -I just forgot to review it here!-, Kiko Shiny 127 Arancio Acceso.
I've been wanting to try an orange lipstick for quite a bit, so I was very pleased to find such a nice product. Since I had never tried a shade like this one I decided not to buy an expensive product - this Kiko lipstick costed only €4,50.

Photobucket

The Kiko Shiny lipsticks come in an average packaging, nothing too special about it.

Photobucket

As all the Kiko lipsticks, the texture is quite creamy, so it glides smoothly.  It stays on for about 4 or 5 hours; after that, it needs to be reapplied. This product is highly pigmented; I think this one is a great shade for summer! (I didn't use any lip liner in the photo, that's why it bleeded around the corners of my lips! Sorry about that)

Photobucket

I know Kiko cosmetics are not directly available to many of you (I think they're sold only in Italy), but if you can, get your hands on this lovely lipstick. You won't be disappointed :)


2 comments:

  1. Really nice lipstick! I love red lipsticks! It's not too strong so it's perfect!!
    I love your posts *-* and I follow you <3

    ReplyDelete